وظيفة HR Manager في الشرقية
The job holder is responsible to manage, plan, monitor and derive the
talent acquisition plans in all over the group to ensure fulfilment
manpower requirements at the needed areas that will contribute to
achieve or meet the business targets.
The job holder is responsible to monitor, coordinate, recommend, control
and report tackle recruiting issues; manpower plans, recruiting budget,
interviews, evaluation, costs allocation…etc.
The job holder is responsible to analyze, prepare, and provide
consultation that support Recruiting and Manpower Planning Need Analysis
which ensure the desired level of service aligned with business goals
- Initiates appropriate recruitment policies and procedures / guidelines.
- Plans, designs and implements appropriate manpower planning and resource acquisition cycle.
- Works with the management team to define staffing needs / manpower plans to support the growth / business well-being at DMSCO.
- Manages the recruitment and selection activities of Managerial-level vacancies efficiently.
- Monitors continuously to ensure that new staff intake is kept within
budgeted levels and due sanctions are obtained in case of exceptions.
- Prepare, initiate, recommend, review and report recruiting plans
according to manpower plans analysis for each department, service
business unit, group and individuals.
- Recommend, review, follow up and consult recruiting and manpower for
each department or service business unit by providing with desired level
of consultation as a service.
- Consult, review, communicate, follow up, and report about the
recruiting activities, policies, procedures, selection process,
- Lead, supervise, and advise all recruiting technicalities and related
issues within the team, to ensure abiding to the plans in a consistent
- Review, allocate, analyse, and report recruiting costs to ensure best utilization to the group's resources.
- Prepare, conduct, scan and analyze, on a yearly basis, the recruiting needs according to business indicators or trend.
- Update recruiting database, reports, materials, resources, suppliers and all other issues that can enrich recruiting function.
- Collaborate, consult and recommend activities taken in HRDF, and collaborate with human resources in achieving assigned goals.
- Prepare the monthly recruiting reports that reflect group recruiting
status and circulate it to the concerned managers and employees.
- Saudi National Preferred
- Min 5 years of experience
- Bachelor Degree.
- Experience IS SAP is Preferred.
- General HR Manager Roles
- منطقة الوظيفة
- الشرقية, المملكة العربية السعودية
- قطاع الشركة
- طبيعة عمل الشركة
- صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي
- الموارد البشرية والتوظيف
- نوع التوظيف
- دوام كامل
- الراتب الشهري
- غير محدد
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة
- غير محدد
- الرقم المرجعي للوظيفة
- المستوى المهني
- متوسط الخبرة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة
- الحد الأدنى: 5
- بكالوريوس/ دبلوم عالي
- الحد الأدنى: 25 الحد الأقصى: 45