وظيفة Digital marketing في دبي في شركة Manpower Middle East
This is a Contract role under Manpower ME. 12 months renewable contract
The Client's Digital Marketing COE (Center of Expertise) is at the heart of driving industry leading digital programs for the Client and strategic stewardship across the company with a reputed team of social, mobile and SEM marketers. The Global Social Marketing team is seeking a highly knowledgeable Social Community expert to join their printing and personal systems social media team. This position will be responsible for driving and managing the content funnels for the Client's social channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.). This person must be knowledgeable across the social media landscape, and have demonstrated results in this space.
The ideal candidate will be incredibly passionate about the digital space, creating an environment poised for innovation, while demonstrating diplomacy, a highly collaborative spirit, excellent judgment and business savvy. In this extremely fast moving environment, it’s critical that this individual have a high degree of energy, flexibility and positivity .
· Drive and manage key content funnels for country-specific social channels including scheduling and posting to the Client's Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn Country channels (in local language)
· Daily/weekly cadence of reviewing and driving quality checks prior to publishing posts.
· Engage and respond directly with fans and followers with a focus on building awareness, creating demand, and establish HP as a best-in-class social brand.
· Monitor channels including mitigating and escalating brand threats to the Client management (hiding spam, profanity, etc.)
· Manage transcreation/translation process for local market relevancy for all posts across the Client's Country channels.
· Coordinate and manage bi-weekly Country editorial calendars across the Country channels
· Prepare monthly reports on channel growth and content performance (in local country language)
· Provide results to worldwide Social teams to drive improvement in content performance.
· Manage deployment of quick-turn paid social media placement requests
BA or BS degree in marketing, business management, design or related field
· 1+ years of work experience in social media space with knowledge across key social channels/platforms including understanding of social principles and practices
· Possess deep understanding of social media technologies/platforms and content formats, including social networks, blogs, videos, and photo / GIF sharing
· Basic understanding of social publishing and measurement tools, ideally Spinklr
· Excellent “native” written and oral communication skills (for defined country)
· Strong deployment skills and high tolerance for ambiguity
· Proactive, strong collaboration and can-do attitude
- منطقة الوظيفة
- دبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- قطاع الشركة
- وكالات التوظيف/التوظيف
- طبيعة عمل الشركة
- صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي
- التسويق والعلاقات العامة
- نوع التوظيف
- دوام كامل
- الراتب الشهري
- غير محدد
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة
- غير محدد
- الرقم المرجعي للوظيفة
- المستوى المهني
- متوسط الخبرة