وظيفة Marketing Assistant في دبي في شركة SmartWorld Computer Trading LLC
Marketing & Social Media Co-ordinator
We are looking for a zealous Marketing Assistant & Social media strategist to support the Marketing department of our company in its primary and administrative duties. You will assist in organizing campaigns and developing marketing strategies and also implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness.
You should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company’s web and brand presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
Your work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long term growth of the company.
• Liaise and network with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organizations
• Communicate with target audiences and manage customer relationships;
• Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups; contribute to, and develop, marketing plans and strategies;
• Update competitor database by inputting data from field sales; compiling, consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, graphs, and presentations; distributing reports. Monitor competitor activity;
• Source advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the print press/radio/social media etc;
• Design and manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs, online video content etc.
• Write and proof read content. Liaise with designers and printers; Organise technology photo shoots;
• Arrange effective distribution of marketing materials;
• Maintain and update customer databases;
• Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions that the company participates in the UAE, Middle east and African region.
• Supports sales presentations by assembling quotations, proposals, videos, slide shows, demonstration and product capability booklets; compiling account and competitor analyses.
• Prepares mailers and brochures by formatting content and graphics; arranging printing and internet packages.
• Maintains marketing library by checking and replenishing inventory.
• Manage budgets and evaluate marketing campaigns;
• Supporting the sales and technical department for marketing collaterals.
• Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
• Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
• Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content. Ensure content is informative and appealing
• Collaborate with Management, Sales and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
• Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
• Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
• Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
• Proven experience as a marketing assistant and experience with Social media strategy
• Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
• An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
• Familiarity with web design and publishing
• Excellent multitasking skills
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
• Strong written and verbal communication skills. Exquisite people skills
• Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
• Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- منطقة الوظيفة
- دبي, الإمارات العربية المتحدة
- قطاع الشركة
- تكنولوجيا المعلومات
- طبيعة عمل الشركة
- صاحب عمل (القطاع الخاص)
- الدور الوظيفي
- التسويق والعلاقات العامة
- نوع التوظيف
- دوام كامل
- الراتب الشهري
- غير محدد
- عدد الوظائف الشاغرة
- الرقم المرجعي للوظيفة
- المستوى المهني
- متوسط الخبرة
- عدد سنوات الخبرة
- الحد الأدنى: 2 الحد الأقصى: 5
- بكالوريوس/ دبلوم عالي
- الحد الأدنى: 25 الحد الأقصى: 35